Saturday, June 18, 2011

Best Day EVER!!


Do you ever have days where it just feels like nothing could have happened to bring you down? Like nothing could go wrong? Well I experienced one of those days today! I went with my mom, dad, and sister to two open houses, a family friend and our cousin who both recently graduated. We had some great food: a taco bar at one open house and chicken, potatoe salad, baked beans, and vegetables at the other. They both had excellent dessert as well. We visited with awesome friends and family at each party. When the open houses were done, my mom, dad, sister, and I all went car shopping and then stopped at Walmart to image 0pick up a few groceries before returning home. I happened to go on Craigslist to browse for cars when we got home and ended up finding one right off the bat that was in my price range and in good condition. We got back in the car and drove out to look at it. After examining it and taking it out for a test drive, I decided to buy the car, a 1995 Chrysler Lebaron Convertible for a great price! I took a picture of the car on my phone because I was going to have to go back to pick it up. When I got back I showed my grandma and grandpa the picture of my car a visited with them for a while. Around the same time, I got a very exciting text...my best friend in the entire world had her first baby, a little girl named Ruthie who I plan to visit asap! It was wonderful news to end the day with! The rest of the night we sat around our house, played games, and watched TV. What an excellent day :)   

No comments:

Post a Comment