Thursday, January 12, 2012

Let's Get It Started!

Exciting news! I am going to start updating my blog again. I probably won't be updating it as frequently as before since things get kind of busy during the school year. I will try my best to update it as much as possible though. There are a few changes that I have made to my blog. For one, M&M Photography has now become Blue Daisy Photography. It is the same photographer but she has now went into business with a second photographer which is why the name has changed. Another major update to my blog is the page that I added called "See the World Through My Eyes". It is a link to my blog where I will be adding pictures on a daily basis for my 366 day photography project. Please check it out! The blog should be cool to see and I would appreciate any followers :) One last thing...I will be posting different things on the main page starting now but I will start updating my Thursday's with a Hawaiian, Tuesday's with an Alaskan, and the Daily Bible Verse pages within the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment