Friday, January 13, 2012

Back in Session!

This is my first official post since I decided to start working on my blog again and I think you will all enjoy this. I have TWO very cool websites to share with you!

THIS IS WHY I'M BROKE
Light Up UmbrellaThe first website is called http://www.thisiswhyimbroke.com/. My friend, Brian, introduced it to me yesterday and it is awesome. The site if filled with all kinds of cool and fun items for you to buy that you wouldn't normally see in stores. Some items, like the water jetpack, are a little more expensive as it costs 130,000.00 dollars! Don't worry, though, because there are many other items available to be purchased that are much more affordable. You can buy a light up umbrella for only $24.99 or glow in the dark toilet paper for $6.87! If you are into Harry Potter, you will probably be interested in buying my favorite item on the website. It is a Magic Wand TV Remote! With a variety of 13 different hand gestures, you can wave you wand and do anything from turning the TV on to changing the channel or volume. I don't care who you are! I guarantee that you will find something on thisiswhyimbroke.com that is interesting to you.


PINTEREST
Pinned ImageThe second website that I would like to share with you is called Pinterest. I am going to warn you ahead of time...if you are not already using Pinterest and don't want to spend all of you time on the computer than DO NOT go to Pinterest. I've seen it happen over and over again. Every person who goes to pinterest never comes back. They become addicted to it and spend large amounts of time "pinning". Now that I have given you a fair warning, let me tell you more about this website. Pinterest is a site filled with hundreds of pictures of new foods, fun crafts, stylish clothing, the latest gadgets, and much much more. After you have created a Pinterest account you create different boards on your page. This is where you save all of the cool items that you find on the site by "pinning" them. Let's say you create an arts and crafts board. When you are scrolling through the site and find a cool craft that you might like to try, you click "repin" on the picture and it is automatically saved to your arts and crafts board for you to find at a later time. Pinterest also gives you the option of putting a repin button on the top of your browser so that you are able to save items to your boards from almost any website that you are on.
                             Pinned Image  

No comments:

Post a Comment